Celebrating Our 25th Anniversary This Year!
Covid-19 Risk Control Policy: Claire Davies Hairdressing, Uckfield, East Sussex
Covid-19 Risk Control Policy
Have you completed & submitted our 'Covid-19 Consultation Form'? Please contact us if you haven't.
Our team will be ready to greet you at your appointment time. Salon doors are kept open for ventilation but please
wait in your car or outside the door & phone us so that we know you have arrived.
Please keep a 2 metre distance between yourself and anyone else waiting.
Please wear your own mask if possible & put it on when you arrive. We do have masks available if necessary. There is a surcharge of £1.00 per PPE item used & half of this surcharge will be donated to the NHS.
If you answer YES to ANY of the questions below then please DO NOT enter the salon.
Instead, call & re-book after a 14 day period.
DO YOU HAVE?
PLEASE RESPECT & FOLLOW OUR NEW COVID-19 COMPANY GUIDELINES
- A High Temperature?
- A New Continuous Cough?
- Loss of Taste & Smell?
- Or have you been in contact with anyone new or a confirmed Covid19 patient within the last 14 days?
COVID-19 SALON PROTACOL & STRICT CLEANING PROCEDURES
- Please bring a mask with you and put it on before entering the Salon.
Masks are also available at the Salon. There is a surcharge of £1.00 per PPE item used & half of this surcharge will be donated to the NHS.
- Please arrive on time, phone us so that we know you have arrived & then wait outside or in your car.
- Arriving late may mean your appointment is cancelled.
- We ask that you DO NOT ENTER the Salon until a team member has advised that you should do so.
- Bring your own cup/drink & reading material if required. Our magazines can now be accesses using a QR Code.
- Be patient & aware of both employees & other clients.
- Please leave unnecessary bags/clothing in your car.
- Please enter the Salon alone when possible.
- We will check your temperature.
- Use sanitisers provided on entry & for car park tablet.
- Please wash hands on entering / leaving.
- Remember social distancing where possible - our team will guide you.
- With team guidance we will space seating.
- We only accept cards for payment (not cash) but if you wish to tip please only use cash and give the tip directly to the team member.
- Please leave at the Salon's rear exit.
- Face visors provided to employees.
- Regular hand washing with soap & hot water / hand sanitiser routine.
- Regular temperature checks.
- Fresh clean gown for each client. All gowns are used only once before boiling to sanitise.
- We regularly clean chair arms and basin neck rests after use.
- Disposable towels.
- Team Barbicide Equipment Disinfection Certification - cutting / combs kept in a
barbicide container on the work stations.
- Gloves used.
- Additional regular strict cleaning regime for the salon.
- Shift system to reduce social distancing.
For Appointments Please Call 01825 769699
Gift Vouchers Available in The Salon
hairdressers Uckfield hairdressing salons East Sussex Redken Kerastase