Celebrating Our 25th Anniversary This Year!
Covid-19 Risk Control Policy: Claire Davies Hairdressing, Uckfield, East Sussex
Covid-19 Risk Control Policy
Our doors are kept open for ventilation. Our team will be ready to greet you at your appointment time.
Please wait at the door or take a seat outside until you are escorted in. Please try & space yourself 2 metres
apart from any other person outside the salon until you enter.
Have you completed & submitted our 'Covid-19 Consultation Form'? Please contact us if you haven't.
There is a surcharge of £1.00 per PPE item used & half of this surcharge will be donated to the NHS.
If you answer YES to ANY of the questions below then please DO NOT enter the salon.
Instead, call & re-book after a 14 day period.
DO YOU HAVE?
PLEASE RESPECT & FOLLOW OUR NEW COVID-19 COMPANY GUIDELINES
- A High Temperature?
- A New Continuous Cough?
- Loss of Taste & Smell?
- Or have you been in contact with anyone new or a confirmed Covid19 patient within the last 14 days?
COVID-19 SALON PROTACOL & STRICT CLEANING PROCEDURES
- Be patient & aware of both employees & other clients.
- Please arrive on time & wait outside or in your car until your appointment time. Arriving late may mean your appointment is cancelled.
- Masks are available for you to wear during your appointment but are not compulsory (see surcharge information above).
- We will check your temperature.
- Please enter alone when possible.
- We will take a deposit with appointments – you may pay in full for speed & convenience.
- We only except card payments (no cash).
- Please leave unnecessary bags/clothing in your car.
- Bring your own cup/drink & reading material if required.
- Use sanitizers provided for the use on entry & of car park tablet / card machine.
- Please wash hands on entering / leaving.
- Remember social distancing were possible with team guidance.
- With team guidance we will space seating.
- Please leave at the back exit.
- Face visors provided to employees.
- Regular hand washing with soap & hot water / hand sanitizer routine.
- Regular temperature checks.
- Disposable chair covers.
- We regularly clean chair arms and basin neck rests after use.
- Disposable towels.
- Team Barbicide Equipment Disinfection Certification - cutting / combs kept in a
barbicide container on the work stations.
- Fresh clean gown for each client.
- Gloves used.
- Additional regular strict cleaning regime for the salon.
- Shift system to reduce social distancing.
For Appointments Please Call 01825 769699
Gift Vouchers Available in The Salon
hairdressers Uckfield hairdressing salons East Sussex Redken Kerastase